Give the Pants a Night Off
Wear the jacket like your blue blazer—with everything. In fact, it helps to pretend it’s not white when you’re getting dressed. That way, you won’t hesitate, whether you’re wearing it with jeans and a tie or with chinos and a tee.
Suit jacket, $1,534 (for suit) by Neil Barrett. Shirt, $125 by Naked & Famous Denim. Tie, $120 by Ralph Lauren Purple Label. Jeans, $168 by AG Adriano Goldschmied. Shoes, $640 by Church’s. Tie bar by The Tie Bar. Watch by Movado.
A Suit—But Not All Suited Up
Strip the white suit of its costumey feel by pairing it with a tee and sneakers. Just keep the colors neutral—if you start throwing pastel shirts into the mix, you run the risk of veering into Don Johnson territory.
Sports jacket, $1,240, and pants, $440, by Prada. T-shirt, $25 by A|X Armani Exchange. Sneakers, $45 by Vans. Watch by Hermès.
- thebowandthetie likes this
- missmargherita reblogged this from theimpeccablydressedmrbwooster and added:
- styleflow likes this
- addyodutola likes this
- theimpeccablydressedmrbwooster reblogged this from thatdappermotherfucker
- finer--things reblogged this from thatdappermotherfucker
- classiest-sht reblogged this from shauntaylor
- m4rckz likes this
- thatdappermotherfucker reblogged this from shauntaylor
- shauntaylor posted this